Individual extensive look at all the factors influencing healthy movement. $300, 60 min. We do take insurance and it is covered by most insurances. Co-pay due at time of services.
Individual training where you learn to move efficiently; thereby sparing the excessive load to your joints, while improving force production and performance. We offer specific exercises catered to back pain management to help you recover faster. Also covered by most insurances where an injury is present or a movement dysfunction is identified. Co-pay due at time of services. Self-pay rate is $100/hr.
Half-day, whole day and weekend seminars to educate and train athletes and/or coaches and athletic trainers. Fee determined by size and location of the event. We also offer continued education for therapists and clinicians interested in growing their skill set.
Traditional rehabilitation for those with an acute or chronic injury Customary fees billed to insurance. Co-pay due at time of services. Self-pay also accepted.
SEMG consults and functional movement training
In outpatient clinics, physician & chiropractor offices.
Servicing the areas of Gainesville, Va and Washington, DC
Commonly Treated Conditions
- BACK SPRAIN / PAIN / FRACTURE
- HIP PAIN /PIRIFORMIS SYNDROME
- SI SPRAIN
- TENNIS ELBOW / GOLFERS ELBOW
- CARPEL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- WRIST SPRAIN/ STRAIN / FRACTURE
- QUAD/ HAMSTRING STRAIN
- KNEE SPRAIN /STRAIN / TEAR
- DYSGRAPHIA (HANDWRITING PROBLEMS)
- SCAPULAR PAIN / SNAPPING SCAPULA
- SHOULDER INJURIES / ROTATOR CUFF
- PERFORMANCE ANXIETY / “CHOKING”
- STRESS FRACTURES
- MUSCULAR DYSPONESIS
- RESPIRATORY DYSPONESIS
- NECK PAIN / SPRAIN/ STRAIN
- ANKLE SPAINS / STRAINS / FRACTURE
- ACHILLES TENDONITITS
Our Program Includes:
- FULL HISTORY, EVALUATION, AND EDUCATION ON YOUR PLAN OF CARE.
- PAIN EDUCATION
- MANUAL THERAPY TO IMPROVE JOINT MOTION
- IASTM: INSTRUMENT ASSISTED SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION
- ACTIVE RANGE OF MOTION
- ACTIVE ASSISTIVE RANGE OF MOTION
- PASSIVE RANGE OF MOTION
- THERAPEUTIC ACTIVITIES/ THERAPEUTIC EXERCISE
- PROPRIOCEPTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR EDUCATION
- REACTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR FACILITATION
- NEUROMUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION
- SEMG, THERMAL, AND RESPIRATORY BIOFEEDBACK
- BODY MECHANICS
- REVERSE POSTURING